I watched this TED video by Derek Sivers a few days ago and it got me thinking about leadership in education.
In the video, Sivers describes how to start a movement. He uses a humerous video of a guy at a concert dancing and how a crowd eventually forms around him to illustrate how [...]
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Jeffrey Simpson: The tragedy of Alberta’s missing governance - The Globe and Mail
- Try Canvas | Canvas by Instructure
- Who Wouldn't Want The Best Information?
- Anyone using a rubric to "measure" creativity? Like this one: http://t.co/uWXWECR0FK
- SimpleWash, the Easiest Way to Clean Up Your Facebook Page
- This incredible hack lets you hang t-shirts inside your dresser drawers - no folding required. http://t.co/aizL8fEGgu
- Joseph Stiglitz: Principles and Guidelines for Deﬁcit Reduction http://t.co/xsRV5O8REg (pdf)
- CBC's new Kitchener-Waterloo station blends online with radio - Kitchener-Waterloo - CBC News
- Twitter / ballantynedj: @kempscott this just arrived ...
- Canada ‘light years’ behind U.S. on data mining in election campaigns, time to catch up, say experts | hilltimes.com
- ballantynedj: RT @OttawaCitizen: BREAKING: NDP will support budget; no spring election in Ontario. http://t.co/iU7arZu9L2 #ottnews #onpoli
- ballantynedj: RT @garyland: Casinos are, well, the crack cocaine of financially challenged cities. #onpoli #topoli
- ballantynedj: FYI @BTLBoucher RT @NNUptown21: Always crispy, delicious and satisfying...it's #friedchicken sammies this week for #brownbagfridays
- ballantynedj: What?! No Beechcombers Theme song? The top 10 Canadian TV theme songs - CBC Music http://t.co/O7ggcALBhL
- ballantynedj: RT @kempscott: "There's going to be a new code on Parliament Hill: bend the rules, you will be punished … " - @pmharper, 2005 #cdnpoIi
- ballantynedj: RT @jpkitchener: #eduhop AKA #rfap13 - Saturday June 1st - RSVP here http://t.co/wHOPJsmEcv
- ballantynedj: Evidence that Tchrs feel supported is when they take risks/initiative - Hargreaves & Shirley. Same wld apply for students, no? #learners
- ballantynedj: "Because in Cda, as we have discovered so often of late, we have very little means of holding pple in power to accnt" http://t.co/gAlZTq2KME
- ballantynedj: Just read - RT @pasi_sahlberg: "What if Finland’s great teachers taught in U.S. schools?" http://t.co/UWinqUdCGr
- ballantynedj: RT @acoyne: Mike Duffy is blameless. Also, he is eight feet tall and covered in fur http://t.co/FKfYZ7KWfF